Hey guys, and welcome to my blog!
This is my first blog post on Rivers of Rose. I am super excited to get this blog up and running. However, I have been way busy with moving into the new house. I am really, really hoping that I can keep on top of this blog, but with everything else that’s been going on I’m not 100% positive that it will be THAT easy.
For those of you who do not know, I used to have a blog called Therattiemama. It was my first blog. I started it at age 17. I am 19 now, and I felt like the blog I had was holding me back from posting better content and moving forward with my blogging. I wanted to start over, so I created this blog.
I have put together 25 questions about me that I will be answering for you guys in this post so that you can get to know me a little bit better. However, if you’re interested in knowing even more about me you can head over to my About Me page! If you have any questions for me you can comment below and I will be sure to answer them!
- What is your biggest goal right now? Currently, my biggest goal is probably completing high school and getting my diploma, or getting my GED. Other than school related goals… I would have to say that staying on top of this new blog is a big priority for me.
- Who is your favorite music artist? My favorite music artist has got to be Atmosphere. For those of you who don’t know, Atmosphere is a hip hop group consisting of a DJ and a rapper. Slug, (the rapper) is my favorite! I absolutely adore their music.
- What’s your favorite color? My favorite color is either pink or aqua.
- Where is your happy place? I would have to say that my happy place is the cabin. The family goes to this log cabin that my family built a long time ago. We usually go a couple times during the summer. It is just honestly the most relaxing environment. I love the mountains, so it’s a great place to be!
- Do you like to cook? I don’t really like cooking. My boyfriend is much, much better at cooking than I am.
- What is the best purchase you’ve ever made? Buying a horse is probably one of the best decisions I ever made. Unfortunately, I don’t ride anymore and no longer have the horse. But, it was a great investment. Horses really helped get me out of my comfort zone.
- Do you have any fears? I have a few things that I am terrified of. One of them is falling… I have a fear of falling. I hate falling…period. I also have a what I would call irrational fear of fish. I also have a phobia of throwing up.
- What is your relationship with your mom like? My mom is my rock. I would say that our relationship is a 10/10!
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why? I honestly do not know where I would go if I had the ability to go anywhere. I would have to really look into it before making any decisions. Hawaii sounds pretty cool though!
- What’s your best feature? I really like my eyes. I think they are a great color and they are a cute shape.
- What is your zodiac sign? I am a Leo.
- Favorite childhood movie? Okay, my favorite childhood movie? I think that award has to go to The Road to El-Darado. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! If you haven’t seen it, you seriously need to watch it as soon as you can.
- Who do you admire and why? My older brother is the best! I love him. He makes me so proud and he inspires me everyday.
- Do you like to read books? I like reading, but I don’t love it.
- What are 3 places you want to travel? I would love to go to Spain, Barcelona in particular. I would also like to visit somewhere that you can see the northern lights. I want to see those so bad! I also wouldn’t mind a trip to South Africa or even Australia.
- Are you a morning person? I love mornings! I love waking up to a new day!
- What is one of your favorite quotes? One of my favorite quotes? Probably that one from Albert Einstein about fish climbing trees. I love that quote!
- What is best about the summer? Um… everything? The sunshine/weather is my favorite though!
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten? When my boyfriend and I went to Texas, I tried cow tongue. It was actually alright, but it will never be my first choice.
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? My mom once told me that I would respond to these questions with, “I want to be a mom.” So, I guess all I wanted to be was a mother.
- What would you put in a time capsule? Oh man, this is a tough question! Of course I would have to throw some pictures in there, maybe a necklace or a locket?
- What is one of your favorite song lyrics? That’s an even tougher question! I honestly do not know at the moment…
- What are you looking forward to? Summer.
- What are you good at? Riding horses, taking care of animals, crafts.
- What are the first 3 things you would grab if your house was on fire? I would grab all of my animals. The guinea pigs (I am grouping them together), the salamander, and the frog would all be coming with me!
Thank you for checking out my first blog post!